The Purpose of CBBC-LB
Matt. 16:18; 28:16-20; I Tim. 3:15
Every organization has a purpose. Such purpose dictates the kind of a product, not vice versa. The purpose dictates the "Life Span" of a product or group. CBBC-LB has a purpose. And such purpose is eternal.
- CBBC-LB's prime purpose is to EXALT Jesus
- CBBC-LB is the Church built by Christ Himself. Matt. 16:18 says this is His Church.
- Since this is His Church, we preach Him. Please read II Cor. 4:5.
- The world's personalities are competing with Christ. This should not happen at CBBC-LB. Our testimonies sound off Christ's work. Our teachings and fellowships center upon Christ.
- At CBBC-LB we only preach what Jesus SAID.
- At CBBC-LB, we sing what Jesus HAS DONE.
- CBBC-LB's main concern is still the Great Commission. (Matt. 28:19-20).
- God is not willing that any should perish. (II Pet. 3:9). We must therefore continue winning souls.
- CBBC-LB is the house of God. God is our Father. We are His children. We ought to behave properly in His house. (I Tim. 3:15).
- Since this is His house, we must acknowledge there is labor and that we ought to join in all her labors. There is division of labor in His house.
- The Great Commission is to be a continuing effort of Growth. (Matt. 28:20). We must keep teaching people.
- Our people should keep growing in knowledge as well as in grace (II Pet. 3:18).
- Every convert has the right to be part of God's ministry. We must bring every convert into realization that God can use them. We have many ministries in church where each one can be involved in - Sunday school, choir, ushering, deaf and mute, academy, campus ministry, jeepney ministry. We plan to have more in the future when people have rooted themselves in the Church.
- The church would greatly influence the community by having an increase in membership that will reach more souls, expansion in area of lot projects, acquisition of buildings to house more ministries and advancement in equipments and vehicles to further serve the needs of people.
Let us keep our purpose. We cannot afford to change such. We must exert all efforts to fulfill our purpose. We must give our lives and our resources for such purpose.